Access your account: Reset your password
There are two ways to reset your password:
Logged out of Rannkly? Follow these steps to reset your password.
Logged in to Rannkly? Follow these steps to reset or change your password.
Note: You must have access to the email address that is associated with your Rannkly account to reset your password. If you've lost access to the email address, Contact support
- Visit Rannkly.com/Login
- Below the sign-in form, click on Forgot password.
- Click on Get reset link.
- Check your inbox for a password reset email from Rannkly. Open the email, then click Choose a new password.
- Enter your new password, then select Change my password.
- From your desktop, click your profile picture in the bottom left.
- Select My profile from the menu. This will open your profile pop-up.Enter your password and click on save details. Your password will be changed.
Followed the steps above, but have yet to receive a password reset email? Please check all tabs, folders and spam filters in your inbox. Still not there? Drop us a line
For security purposes, you must be able to access the email address associated with your Rannkly account to reset your password. If that's not possible, please contact your business owner to update the email address associated with your account. Note that owner can't reset or change passwords.
Rannkly can’t find an account registered with your email
If you see a message telling you that we can't find an account registered with your email address, it usually means one of two things:
- There's a mistake in your email address.It could be a typo or the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email that you used to sign up to your Rannkly business.
You may be trying to Log in to a different Rannkly business.